Solid industrial premises consisting of showroom/office/warehouse and facilities in a very desirable location. Easy access to Hamilton's CBD and major arterials. This is a worthy investment of large landholding with an established tenant in place.
• Returning $155,425pa plus GST and Outgoings
• New 8 year lease, trading history 25 years
• Large land holding in two titles
• Fenced to all boundaries
• Multi roller door access points
• Showroom, Reception and Offices
• 14 carparks, 9 marked, 5 stacked
Located on Kahikatea Drive, less than 300 metres from Hamilton's State Highway 1 Western Bypass; the city's main arterial route north and south. Nearby neighbours include Industrial Tube, NZ Drum, Press and Lazer, Edwards and Hardy, Supreme Sheetmetals, Admark and PBT Group to name a few. This is a strong, central and convenient heavy industrial area of Hamilton.
Phone now to arrange your inspection of this advantageous offering.
For sale by Auction at 11.00am, Thursday 12 August 2021, Belair Lounge, Jukebox Diner, 11 Railside Place, Frankton, Hamilton